- that the Holy Scriptures are the final authority on all matters of faith, doctrine and practice. Where Scripture does not speak clearly, we defer to apostolic tradition.
- that the historic creeds of the undivided Church provide a clear and indisputable summary of the Christian faith.
- that we are saved by grace, through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ
- that the Sacraments of the Church impart the grace of God
- that the Holy Spirit is at work today through spiritual gifts and signs given to the Church